- TitleCanis Major - Phase I - Crypto.org Chain with NFT support
What is this proposal about?
As announced earlier in the Crypto.org Chain Intergalactic Roadmap (https://blog.crypto.com/crypto-org-chain-intergalactic-roadmap), we are ready to launch Canis Major - Phase I of Crypto.org Chain. This proposal allows for the Crypto.org Mainnet to upgrade with NFT module enabled. If the proposal passes, Minting, Burning and Transfer of NFT (non-fungible) tokens will be available on the Crypto.org Chain.
What is NFT?
NFT (non-fungible token) represents uniquely identifiable tokens with common use cases such as art, gaming, and asset ownership, and we have always been researching and discovering different possibilities to support NFT natively on Crypto.org Chain. You can discover non-fungible digital assets, officially licensed crypto collectibles, authenticated single edition digital artworks on Crypto.com NFT (https://crypto.com/nft)
The governance voting process
The community governance voting process for this upgrade will start once this proposal has been funded by sufficient deposit. If the proposal passes, the upgrade will be performed on , 2021-06-01, 23:59:00 UTC. The Chain will be paused to allow the majority of validators to upgrade. Validators and full node runners will have to upgrade your Crypto.org Chain nodes to the latest release binary (https://github.com/crypto-org-chain/chain-main/releases/tag/v2.0.1).
- TypeSoftware Upgrade
- Total Deposit20,000.1 CRO
- Submit Time18 May 2021 04:57:17 GMT(724,826)
- Deposit End TimeEnded
- Voting Start Time18 May 2021 08:50:37 GMT(727,004)
- Voting End Time01 Jun 2021 08:50:37 GMT(914,066)
- Abstain(0.06%)1,779,926.9007165 CRO
- No(0.03%)817,387.2058461 CRO
- No With Veto(0.00%)87.087 CRO
- Yes(99.90%)2,612,151,743.85895956 CRO